4 Channel Versatility
The MG50GFX features 4 channels so you can achieve both clean and crunch tones, allowing you to play all genres of music from clean pop through to heavily distorted rock and metal. The first two channels offer clean/crunch sounds, while the 'red' and 'green' OD1/OD2 channels provide two different levels of overdrive sound. These channels can be switched manually or stored as presets and changed via the included remote footswitch. The 3-band EQ allows you to tailor you tonal output through the powerful 12'' speaker and the 50 watts of power will give plenty of volume for rehearsals with the band, or for delivering authoritative tones on stage.
The MG50GFX features many digital effects to choose from including Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Octave (fixed) and Vibe. There is also an independent reverb and delay section with two reverb types and four types of delay: hi-fi, tape, multi and reverse delays. This gives you great potential for exploring new sounds without having to purchase external effects units. A switchable FX loop lets you utilise your own effects pedals, while the included remote footswitch provides control over multiple amp functions. The MG50GFX features the same switching technology as used on the JVM Series amps. This remote switching capability makes the amp ideal for live performances.
The MG50GFX also includes a headphone output for silent practice, alongside an AUX-in; ideal for jamming along to your favourite tracks.
- 4 Channels - clean/crunch, OD1/OD2
- 2 OD modes for different flavours of overdrive - 'red' and 'green'
- 3-band EQ for tone shaping
- 7 digital effects - Chorus/Phaser/Flanger/Octave, Independent Delay (Hi-Fi, Tape, Multi and Reverse) , Independent Reverb (x2)
- FX Loop for external effects
- Includes footswitch
- Larger cabinet ideal for band rehearsals and gigs
- Classic Marshall 'Gold' control panel
- AUX-in for playing music
- Headphone out for silent practice
- Speaker damping changes amp response from vintage to modern
- Series: MG Gold
- Power: 50 Watts
- Controls: Clean/Crunch, OD1/OD2, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb, Reverb Type Select, Volume, FX Type, Delay Type, Master, Tap, EXT FX, Speaker Damping, Store
- Channels: 4
- Speaker: 1 x 12''
- Connectivity: Guitar In, Aux In, Headphone Out, Footswitch In, FX Loop Send/Return
- Footswitch: PEDL-90010 Included
- Weight: 16.6 kg
- Dimensions: 520 x 505 x 280 (W x H x D mm)