4 Channel Versatility
The MG30GFX features 4 channels so you can achieve both clean and crunch tones, allowing you to play all genres of music from clean pop through to heavily distorted rock and metal. The first two channels offer clean/crunch sounds, while the 'red' and 'green' OD1/OD2 channels provide two different levels of overdrive sound. These channels can be switched manually or stored as presets and changed via the optional remote footswitch. The 3-band EQ allows you to tailor you tonal output through the powerful 10'' speaker and the 30 watts of power is ideal for taking to band rehearsals and small/medium gigs.
The MG30GFX features 5 different digital effects to choose from with an extra master reverb effect. The FX dial lets you choose from Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Delay and Octave effects. This gives you great potential for exploring new sounds without having to purchase external effects units. The reverb is independent and provides a lush ambience over your tone.
This amp also includes a headphone output for silent practice, alongside an AUX-in; ideal for jamming along to your favourite tracks. The MG30GFX's compact dimensions make it the perfect amplifier for practising and for transporting to band practices and gigs.
- 4 Channels - clean/crunch, OD1/OD2
- 2 OD modes for different flavours of overdrive - 'red' and 'green'
- 3-band EQ for tone shaping
- 5 digital effects with master reverb - Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Delay and Octave
- Larger cabinet in the MG Series of amplifiers: ideal for band rehearsals and small/medium gigs
- Classic Marshall 'Gold' control panel
- AUX-in for playing music
- Headphone out for silent practice
- Series: MG Gold
- Power: 30 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb, Volume, FX Type/Level, Master, Clean/Crunch Switch, OD1/OD2, Tap, Store
- Channels: 2
- Speaker: 1 x 10''
- Connectivity: Guitar In, Aux In, Headphone Out, Footswitch In
- Footswitch: Optional PEDL-90008 Not Included
- Weight: 10.8 kg
- Dimensions: 480 x 420 x 225 (W x H x D mm)