Optimized for Convenience
Designed and manufactured with high performance and convenience in mind Mackie have added a range of unique features to maximize your work flow by providing simplistic control and functionality. For example the inclusion of a back-lit rotary volume control and left/right switch to the rear of the unit to allows you to set up the Mackie CR4's to your desired positions and then select which side the powered volume control speaker will be designated to thus resolving the tedious issue of reaching across a desk to adjust the monitor level.
Auxiliary and Headphone
Featuring both a headphone output and auxiliary input the Mackie CR4 gives you the ability to plug your headphones directly into the front of the speakers to reference the sound of your mix in another source whilst cancelling out the output from the speakers to allow for silent operation. The ability to play music through the CR4's through an auxiliary cable is another extremely useful feature whether for creating multi-media and checking your mix against a commercially recorded track or just to listen to your favourite songs with the natural responsive tonality intended.
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR3's convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
- Balanced Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack
- Unbalanced Input: RCA
- Input Impedance: 20K ohm Balanced / 10K ohm Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20KHz
- Driver: 4" Polypropylene-Coated Woofer
- Tweeter: 0.75" Ferrofluid-Cooled Silk-Dome
- Power: 50 Watt
- Height: 8.8"
- Width: 6.1"
- Depth: 7.3"
- Weight (Pair): 5.4 Kg
- 2 x Isolation Pads
- 1/8" Jack RCA Cable
- 1/8" Jack Aux Cable
- Speaker to Speaker Cable