How Does It Work?
An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar, and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
Three simple knobs let you adjust the degree of effect applied and the lineout volume level. Additionally, keeping the controls small minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, reducing acoustic sound loss.
Reverb Control (Room / Hall)
TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce (A.R.E. treated)
- Back & Sides: Solid Rosewood
- Neck: 5ply Mahogany + Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: 44mm
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Body Depth: 100 - 125mm (LL-TA)
- Tuners: Die-Cast Gold (TM29G)
- Bridge: Ebony
- Electronics: System70 Transacoutic + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Controls: Reverb, Chorus, On-/Off-Switch, Line-out Volume
- Colours: Vintage Tint, Brown Sunburst
- Accessories: Semi-Hardcase, 2x AA Batteries