A Perfect Combination of Tonewoods
The choice of a solid Spruce top delivers a bright and clear tone with a warm character. Combined with Mahogany, the Spruce top adds a beautiful contrast to the overall appearance of the TW4 WB.
Due to it’s rich heritage, Mahogany backs and sides can be heard on loads of old recordings, and the inherent character of the tone lends itself well to blues and roots music to this day. In addition, it also provides a punchier and darker tone, with a prominent ‘woody’ midrange.
B-Band M-450T Preamp
To add to this already superb sound the TW4 WB also features a B-Band M-450T Preamp. Featuring an EQ sidemount for easily controlling your tone, and also a built-in tuner which allows you to discreetly tune your guitar on the go.The M-450T Preamp also features a HZZLess™ preamp circuit which is a special design that not only reduces signal noise but, because it integrates with B-Band pickups more closely, and increases the signal output.
Featuring D'Addario EXP16 strings which deliver the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability. They are renowned for being environmentally friendly, and are manufactured from high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Handcrafted solid Spruce Top, Mahogany back & sides
- High quality gloss finish
- Fitted with the new B-Band M-450T preamp
- Michael Sanden Tapered Bracing System
- Whiskey Barrel Gloss finish
Body & Bridge:
- Top:Solid Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Bracing:Michael Sanden Tapered Bracing System
- Finish:Whiskey Barrel Gloss
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Binding: Maple
- Saddle:Nubone, Compensating
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Nut Material:Nubone
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 650mm
- No. of Frets Total: 20
- Width at Nut: 43mm
- Pickguard:Faux Tortoise Shell
- Fingerboard Position Inlays:
- Tuners:Chrome Grover
- Electronics: B-Band M-450T
- Strings:D'Addario EXP16