Simple Yet Robust Design
The Relay G10 is built for simplicity from its design to its functionality. The G10 consists of a receiver and a transmitter. The transmitter itself has an operating range of up to 50 feet, more than enough for a range of spaces. The receiver also features both XLR and 1/4'' jack outputs for connecting the receiver to external devices such as amplifiers and more. One of the most unique features of the system is the 'Cable Tone' technology which works to match the characteristics and feel of a regular guitar cable. The system will also activate automatically one the transmitter is fully connected, eliminating any pops once you've plugged in your instrument.
Plug & Play
The Relay G10 is designed for simplicity, from its easy to use receiver to its plug and play transmitter. Wireless guitar systems can sometimes prove to be as tedious as using standard instrument cables, with many systems proving complicated to use. The G10's simple and intuitive design makes getting setup and playing hassle-free. Simply plug your transmitter into your instrument 1/4'' inch jack and the receiver will select the best channel.
Built-In Rechargeable Battery
The Relay G10 also features a built-in rechargeable battery, eliminating the need for external batteries and bulky charging stations. Once fully charged, the battery will deliver up to 8 hours of playing time, more than enough for band practices and stage performances. When the G10 is not use (when you stop playing) it will enter sleep mode, this extends to battery life up to as much as 200 hours. When you need to recharge the battery, simply dock the transmitter on the receiver unit and let it charge.
- Simple, affordable wireless guitar system
- 24-bit wireless technology provides reliable transmission and high quality audio
- Up to 8 hours of use per charge
- Sleep mode can extend the battery life up to 200 hours (when not in use)
- Ideal for a range of electric and bass guitars
- Automatic setup
- Plug & play functionality
- System: Digital
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz
- Operating Range: 50 feet
- Transmitter Battery: Built-in rechargeable battery
- Battery life: Up to 8 hours per charge
- Transmitter connector: 1/4'' plug
- Receiver outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4''