11 Realistic Amp Models
Loaded with 11 on board amp models the Vox VT100X has you covered no matter what tone you require. With everything from vintage cleans to modern hi-gain the VT100X is extremely versatile and can even be expanded via the included Tone Room software.
13 On Board Effects
With everything from flanger to delay the Valvetronix Hybrid provides 13 premium effects in placement before the amp stage for a rich and realistic sound. In conjunction with Noise Reduction, you can use up to four effects simultaneously. Additionally, each effect provides multiple parameters, giving you the freedom to instantly get the sound you want. There’s also a tap switch that makes it easy to set the delay time or modulation speed.
Virtual Element Technology
Designed with the innovative VET (Virtual Element Technology) the Vox VT100X is unlike traditional modelling amps which simply emulate the tone of an amplifier in a room. Instead the VET technology models the actual circuits of the emulated amplifier giving an impressive realism never before heard in modelling amps. Each component of the modelled amps has been carefully analysed and reproduced to allow the VT100X to deliver the authentic tone of the amp no matter the environment or volume level.
Vacuum Tube Preamp
Combining cutting edge digital technology with genuine analog circuitry and vacuum tubes the VT100X produces the most realist modelled amp tone to date. With vacuum tubes in the multi-stage Valvetronix preamp circuit the VT100X accurately produces rich tube distortion, fast attacking tones and distinctive tube character that cannot be emulated.
Digital/Analog Hybrid Power Amp
With innovative hybrid technology the Vox VT100X offers switchable class A and AB sounds whilst the effect of the switchable bias valves offers unbeatable realism by changing the dynamic response of the vacuum tubes.
Bass-Reflex Port & Sealed Cabinet
Constructed from tightly sealed chassis to offer a robust and long lasting structure the Vox VT100X ensures sound is projected directly and is untainted by unwanted external vibrations. Additionally the unique bass-reflex port delivers an advanced bass response giving the VT100X a thick and full tonality.
Tone Room Editor & Librarian Software
The Vox VT100X comes with the unique Tone Room Editor and Librarian software which allows you to further edit and fine tweak your tone and effects. Additionally the Tone Room software also features sounds from many famous guitarists and rare vintage amps offering a huge amount of tonal versatility. Tone Room is available for Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices and can be used by connecting your VT100X amplifier via the top mounted USB port.
- Hybrid modelling amp delivers next level tone realism
- Innovative VET (Virtual Elements Technology) delivers stunning sound quality
- Valvetronix preamp uses a vacuum tube multi-stage amplification circuit
- Hybrid digital/analog power amp
- High-performance DSP delivers next-level sound quality
- Unique chassis design provides rich low-end and overwhelming amp resonance
- Tone Room editor/librarian lets you customize the amps and effects
- A broad range of 11 realistic amp models (20 when using the editor/librarian software)
- A full complement of 13 high quality on-board effects
- 33 Preset programs (60 when using the editor/librarian software), including signature sounds of famous guitarists
- USB connectivity for access Tone Room software on smartphone or computer
- Aux and headphone connectivity
- Amp Type: Modelling (Hybrid)
- Output Power: 100 Watts
- Speaker: 12 Inch
- Tubes: Vacuum Tubes
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument, 1 x 1/8" Aux
- Outputs: 1 x 1/8" Headphone
- Other Connections: 1 x 1/4" Footswitch, 1 x USB
- Amp Models: 11
- Effects: 13
- Controls: Amp Models, Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume, Power Level, Value 1, Value 2
- Buttons: Preset Programs, Bank, Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, Ch4, Pedal 1, Pedal 2, Reverb, Effects, Bias Shift, Class
- Finish: Black