The Radial BigShot i/o instrument selector allows switching between two different inputs. Further enhancing connectivity, input-B is equipped with a level control called 'DIM'- letting you reduce the signal from the louder of your two instruments and matching their volume. When passive instruments are used, a unique 'bright' switch lets you compensate for high frequency loss due to longer cables.
The BigShot i/o is equipped with a tuner output and features a foot stomp MUTE switch cutting off the signal to the amplifier and re-routing it to the tuner for quiet on-stage tuning. An 'always on' switch also permits on-the-fly quiet tuning should you wish to have the tuner on at all times.
The BigShot i/o is built to withstand life on the road, with a compact and rugged design. Passive circuitry means that the BigShot i/o does not require any powering to make it work, perfect for all instruments level input switching.
- Circuit type: Passive true-bypass
- Tuner output: Yes - switched tuner output
- Attenuation: Yes - adjustable level control on INPUT-2
- Tone compensation: 3-position BRIGHT switch on INPUT-2 (Off, Bright 1 and Bright 2)
- Footswitches: TOGGLE - switches IN-1 or IN-2 MUTE - mutes output
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 3.6"w x 3.9"d x 2"h (92 x 99 x 51mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lb (0.56 kg)