The Audio Performer Pack brings ease of use and powerful sound to small performances and multipurpose use in schools, churches and virtually any intimate speaking or entertainment application. The rugged, powered PVi 4B mixer features rotary controls to adjust level, reverb and tone on each channel and the master section, with a built-in power amp rated at 100 watts RMS into 4 ohms. Its feature set also includes four balanced microphone and 1/4" TRS inputs, tape/CD input with level control, a line out for connection to external amplifiers and a record output.
Rounding out the all-in-one PA system solution are two PVi 100 dynamic cardioid microphones, two PVi 10 premium loudspeaker enclosures, a pair of adjustable speaker stands and cables for the microphones and speakers.
Features PVi 4B
PVi 100 Microphone
- 100 watts into 4 ohm (2 x 8 ohm) speakers
- Balanced mic inputs
- Tape/CD inputs
- 10 total inputs
- Reverb control on each channel
- Line Out for connection to external amplifiers
- Record Out for taping
- RF interference protection on all inputs
- Dynamic cardioid microphone designed for stand-mount application
- On/off switch
- Includes carrying pouch, mic clip and cable
- Two speaker stands