Not many amplifiers can claim to have the same incredible range of features as the VX-2. One of the coolest features with this amp is that you can plug it in to any PC or MAC and use it as an audio interface. This means you can easily track your favourite guitar tones without the need for a massive amplifier and loads of microphones.
Guitar amp simulation has been used for years in both home and professional recordings. The ability to record the perfect take at the moment and get your amp sound at any time before or after. So you can experience this amazing recording experience and make the most of the built in USB audio interface VOX have included their JamVOX amp sim software. For more info on JamVox go here - http://voxamps.com/jamvox
"It's easy to be won over by the Vox VX II. We like the combination of portability with a compact yet robust design whilst the modeled amps and effects not only sound top-notch but are also presented in a refreshingly uncomplicated format. The extra benefits of the JamVOX III and Guitar Xtraktion software notwithstanding, purely as a practice amp the VX II punches well above it's weight courtesy of a wealth of tones that are anything but pint-sized."
- Amp models (11 types): DELUXE CL, TWEED 4x10, BOUTIQUE CL, BOUTIQUE OD, VOX AC30, VOX AC30TB, BRIT 1959, BRIT 800, BRIT VM, SL-OD, DOUBLE REC
- Modulation effects (4 types): CHORUS, FLANGER, ORG PHASE, TWIN TREM
- Delay/reverb effects (4 types): A.DELAY, TAPE ECHO, SPRING, HALL
- Power Amplifier Output: VX II: 30W RMS @4 ohms / Speaker 8"
- Signal Processing: A/D & D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz: Weight3.8 kg / 8.38 lbs.