The sheer punch achieved through the Crush 20RT's custom 8" Voice of the World speaker is just great, with commanding delivery and depth of sound that belies amp's modest footprint. Complete with an Aux In for backing tracks and a CabSim-loaded headphone output, the Crush 20RT is the perfect portable practice amp combo with buckets of classic Orange mojo.
All Analogue Signal Path
Orange's commitment to analogue amplifier circuitry in a digital age ensures Crush amps possess the lively feel and responsiveness that Orange is famous for, inspiring guitarists to play their instruments, not the technology. The Crush 20's highly effective 3 band EQ section allows for huge control over your sound, from bold vintage colours to scooped modern tones.
Twin Channel, High Gain Preamp Design
Building on the huge success of thier Crush Pro series, the high gain preamp delivers everything from blissful cleans, to classic Bluesy Orange crunch all the way through to full-bodied, ultra high gain Metal distortion. Clean and Dirty channels can be switched on the amp's top panel or remotely using the optional footswitch.
The headphone/line output includes Orange's CabSim which faithfully emulates the sound of a mic'd Orange 4×12 cabinet. Use your headphones for silent practice or connect to a mixer/recording console to capture Orange tones in the studio.
Reverb and Chromatic Tuner
Based on a classic 'spring' type, the reverb in the Crush 'RT models is an all-new digital module with great tone. Ranging from a subtle shimmer to lengthy ethereal trails the circuit features an analogue 'dry through', ensuring your guitar's tone maintains its integrity as the reverb is blended in. The integrated chromatic tuner is accurate and fast-tracking for quick tune-ups between jams, no need to dig out your tuner pedal.
The Crush range features Orange's basket weave vinyl, woven speaker grille cloth, signature 'picture frame' edging and iconic hieroglyphs on the control panel.
- twin channel design with high gain preamp, 3 band eq, reverb, chromatic tuner, aux in & cabsim-loaded phones outputtop panel (right to left): instrument input, clean volume, dirty gain, bass, middle, treble, dirty volume, channel selector switch, aux in, phones output(below): integrated chromatic tuner, reverb footswitch jack (footswitch optional)
- finish options: orange or black basketweave vinyl
- output power: 20 watts
- speaker: custom 8" voice of the world
- unboxed dimensions (w x h x d): 37.5 × 32.5 x 19.7cm (14.67 x 12.8 x 7.75-)
- unboxed weight: 7.2kg (15.9lb)