The features of the DSL5C make it perfect for live use, recording and rehearsing. With a High/Low Power switch, the amp drops from 5 watts to 1 watt, meaning even at low volume your tone is not affected.
The main features of the Marshall DSL5C Guitar Valve Amplifier Combo include:
- 2 Channels - Classic Gain & Ultra Gain (footswitchable).
- Channel status LED's.
- Shared EQ - Bass, Middle, Treble.
- Tone Shift & Deep Switches for further tonal possibilities
- Headphone/Emulated Line Out feature
- Audio Input
- Power Switch - Instantly takes the DSL5C's output from 5 watts to 1 watt!
- Quality FX Loop
- Celestion 'Ten-30' Speaker
- Powered by 3 x ECC83 and 1 x 12BH7/ECC99 Valves
- Footswitch Included (single button for channel change)