The Polara has a new compact casing and a vacuum-style footswitch for modern guitarists. It features independent Level, Liveliness, Decay and Type controls; Stereo Inputs and Outputs; a Soft Click Footswitch, and a Reverb Tails On/Off Toggle Switch. It is true bypass and requires a 9V DC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
The pedal comes with StompLock™ - a unique new device that fits snugly over the Polara's control knobs to protect your finely-tuned settings from drops, bumps and kicks that inevitably take place when you perform or travel. Plus, a die cut hook-and-loop pedalboard Pad made of high-density material for reliable pedalboard mounting. It is also easily unmounted for pedalboard reconfiguration.
- Polara Reverb Pedal
- StompLock™ - This unique new device fits snugly over the Polara's control knobs to protect your finely-tuned settings from drops, bumps and kicks that inevitably take place when you perform.
- Die cut Hook-and-loop Pedalboard Pad - This is a high-density mounting pad for stick and stay, semi-permanent mounting of the Polara on pedalboards. It is also easily unmounted for pedalboard reconfiguration.
- Online Warranty Registration Information Card
- Lexicon® Reverb Types:
- ROOM - Fast decaying reverb; great for a touch of ambience
- PLATE - Renowned studio reverb found on classic recordings
- REVERSE - Reverb in reverse; quietly crescendos to full volume
- MODULATED - Lush modulating reverb ideal for chords
- HALO - Shimmering reverb with cascading octave shifts
- HALL - Large encompassing reverb with warm decay
- SPRING - Classic "surf" reverb; great for Rockabilly too
- Compact Size with Soft Click, Vacuum-Style Footswitch
- Tails On/Off Switch - When this switch is set to the On position, reverb tails will decay naturally when the effect is switched to bypass. When set to the Off position, reverb decays will end abruptly when the effect is switched to bypass.
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
- Includes the following stage accessories:
- Stomplock™ knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
- Input: Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance: Effect on: >1 MΩ (stereo), >500 kΩ (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Output: Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output Impedance: Effect on: 1 kΩ Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Controls: Level, Liveliness, Decay, Reverb Type
- Switches: Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch; Reverb Tails On/Off Toggle Switch
- Power Requirements: 9 VDC external power supply (REQUIRED)
- Power Consumption: 675 mW (< 75 mA @ 9 VDC)
- Current Draw: 75 mA (typical at 9 VDC)
- Power Supply Model: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Power Supply Output: 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Dimensions: 4.40" (L) x 2.65" (W) x 2.0" (H); 11.18cm (L) x 6.73cm (W) x 5.08cm (H)
- Weight: 1 lb; 0.453 kg