The SR 40 Mini receiver provides three status LEDs indicating ON/OFF status, received signal strength (RF OK), and audio clipping (AF CLIP). The VOLUME control sets the level at the 1/4" output jack. The supplied switched mode power supply operates on any AC voltage from 110 to 240 VAC and includes EU, UK, and US adapters.
The rugged HT 40 Mini handheld transmitter features an ON/OFF/MUTE switch and a sturdy wire-mesh cap protecting the cardioid dynamic microphone element. Battery life of the transmitter is the same legendary "30 hours off a single AA battery" as for the WMS 40 models, reducing the need to replace batteries and thus saving real money in the long run.
AKG WMS 40 Mini Vocal Set Wireless System ISM 3 features:
- ISM 3 (864,850 MHz)
- HDAP (High Definition Audio Performance)
- 30 hours off a single AA battery
- Plug & Play
- Audio bandwidth 40 HZ to 20 kHz
- THD typ. 0,8 % (at 1 kHz)
- Signal/noise ratio typ. 110 dB(A)
- Includes: SR 40 MINI receiver, HT 40 MINI handheld transmitter, universal PSU (with adapters), AA battery
- Transmitter Dimensions 230 x 52,5 mm (9 x 2 in.), net weight 195g