Based on the famous Fender tweed designs that you would find on amps like the Blues Deluxe this amp looks like it could easily have been sat in storage for a decade or two...without the damage of course. The lacquered tweed covering and dark brown grill cloth look great in this small little amplifier and people are sure to take notice.
Small, Simple, Yet All You Need
The Blues Junior is not full of features, buttons and switches. This small 15w amplifier is a single channel clean amplifier with Master, Middle, Treble, Bass and Volume controls for you main tone with an option "Fat" switch and Reverb controls from when you need that extra bit of sparkle. This is all you need to get a fantastic clean sound that will work with pretty much any genre.
Also because this amplifier takes pedals amazingly well you can easily get whatever overdriven sounds you need from outside the amp. From low gain crunch to crushing high gain the amplifier stands up really well to anything you want to put in front of it. This is only helped by the upgraded 12" Jensen speaker in this amplifier that can really push out a lot of volume from the 15w power amplifier.
- Controls: Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, "Fat" Switch, Volume
- Voltage: 240v
- Wattage: 15 Watts
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Speaker Jack: One 1/4" Mono
- Channels: One
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Amplifier Depth: 9.81" (24.9 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 18" (45.72 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 31 lbs. (14.06 kg)
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker: One - 12" Jensen Speaker
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (3 x 12AX7)
- Power Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (2 x EL84)