The body is constructed of die-cast metal, ensuring high durability when on stage, and the digital LED display shows detailed information about your current tuning, including note, octave, flat or sharp, and a ±1 cent accuracy tuning meter.
The pedal also features True Bypass, meaning there will be no colouration or cutout of your guitar when switched off.
- Housing: Die-cast metal
- Foot switch functions: On / off
- LED indicator: On / off
- Display : Digital LED, 39 segments, showing octave range and note, tuning accuracy meter, selected pitch and flat tuning status
- Tuning range: A0 (27.5Hz) to C8 (4186Hz)
- Calibration: 436 - 445 Hz
- Accuracy: ± 1 cent
- Notes: A, A#, B, C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#
- Flat: b, bb, bbb
- Input and output: 3 x 6.35 mm (1/4") jack (instrument input, tuner output and true bypass output)