The combination of sitka spruce and flamed maple offers the perfect balance of resonant tone with versatility. Sitka spruce is a popular tonewood with acoustic guitars, as its delivers a strong projection, generates a broad dynamic range, and also accommodates a variety of different playing styles, making it extremely versatile. Combined with maple, players can also expect a greater warmth, richness and sustain. As well as supplying a perfect tone, this stunning combination of tonewoods offers an attractive collection of grains.
For added volume, players can benefit from the on-board Fishman Sonitone electronics that features a soundhole mounted preamp. This easy-to-use preamp system is equipped with rotary controls for Volume and Tone, and is ideal for larger events where the natural acoustic voice needs added projection.
Finally, this stunning Grand Jumbo guitar is finished with a set of EXP16 strings from D'Addario, and feature plain steel strings and hexagonal cores made of revolutionary NY High Carbon Steel. Players can expect the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
- Equipped with Fishman Sonitone electronics for added volume when required
- Soundhole mounted preamp with rotary controls for volume and tone
- Grand jumbo body size delivers a warm bass end with powerful projection
- Flamed maple body with solid sitka spruce top offers crisp clarity and a stunning grain
- Real bone nut provides superb resonance and sustain
- Stylish moustache bridge for a unique appearance
- Stunning mother of pearl block inlays and tortoiseshell pickguard with flowers
- Gold grover diecast tuners offers precise intonation
- D'Addario EXP16 strings delivers the perfect balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability
Body & Bridge
- Series: SG
- Body Shape: Grand jumbo
- Back/ Side Wood: Flamed Maple
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Finish: High Gloss
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Plastic
- Scale Length: 25.4"
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Mother of Pearl Blocks
- Number of Frets: 14
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup/ Preamp: Fishman Sonitone
- Tuners: Gold Grover Diecast
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell with Flowers