Laminated Flame Maple Top & Laminated Mahogany Body
The laminated flame maple top not only provides a stunning grain, but also offers a crisp tone with plenty of resonance. This superb tone is coupled with the laminated mahogany body, which balances the maple top’s sound, working together to create a detailed voice that brings out the best of every note and chord.
C Shaped Neck Profile
The Fender T-Bucket 300CE Electro Acoustic Guitar incorporates a comfortable C shaped neck profile , which offers comfort and ease of playing. This ergonomic neck shape is the most common type of profile, due to its comfort and ability to accommodate most playing styles.
Fishman® Isys III System
As well as delivering a beautiful acoustic voice, the Fender T-Bucket 300CE Electro Acoustic Guitar is also equipped with an active onboard preamp with a side mount including controls fore volume, bass, middle, treble , along with a built-in tuner. These tone shaping controls allow you to achieve the ultimate tone for live performances. The sidemount also features a low battery indicator, which will last for 11 hours with a 9-volt battery. The perfect choice for a travelling musician, due to its immense tonal versatility and price range.
GraphTech Nubone Nut
Fender have thought of everything with this model, and strive to offer the best looks and tone, down to the very last detail. Many guitars feature a standard plastic or bone nut which tends to be too soft of too brittle, the 300CE uses a Nubone nut manufactured from a highly resonant TUSQ material that delivers a killer tone and sustain. With 20 years of research and development, this Nubone nut was especially designed to enhance tone. Manufactured under high heat and pressure, this unique material outperforms plastic in many ways including its hardness, workability, appearance, guitar performance, odorless and its strength. In addition, Nubone delivers clear highs , a nice low end with overall fullness and a balanced sound that has increased harmonics and volume.
- Equipped with Fishman® Isys™ III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls for shaping the amplified voice of the guitar to match any venue
- Quartersawn scalloped bracing, artfully arranged to reinforce the crisp-sounding laminated maple top
- 3-Piece Laminated Mahogany neck sports a comfortable “C”-shaped profile that works well for any playing style
- GraphTech® NuBone™ nut for enhanced sustain while eliminating string binding that can cause tuning issues
- The rosewood bridge incorporates NuBone saddles for clarity and tonal consistency along with precise intonation
- Perfect for use within the studio, and also live performances.
- Stunning fingerboard inlays with unique headstock graphics
- Finished in a stunning Moonlight Burst that will suit any player's look
- Series: California
- Body Style: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Top Material: Laminated Flame Maple
- Body Colour: Moonlight Burst
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Rosewood with Aged White Outline
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Laminated Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: Inlays at 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th frets. Special "F" inlay at 12th fret. White side dots
Harware & Electronics
- Preamp: Fishman® Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Controls: Sidemount with Volume, Bass, Middle, and Treble
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Vintage-Style Fender® "Viking" Bridge with Compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Strings:Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)