The V-Studio 20 hardware combines a stereo USB audio interface, control surface, built-in stereo mics, and onboard COSM DSP effects. Designed in parallel with the included VS-20 Effects Editor and Guitar Tracks recording software.
The seamless software/hardware combination of thre V-studio 20 gives users complete control and latency-free performance with Amp simulation (12 COSM modelled amps), four virtual pedal modules (compression, overdrive/distortion, chorus/mod, and delay: 36 genuine BOSS effects in all), vocal harmony, and real-time pitch correction. In addition, the VS-20 offers 50 custom presets optimized by BOSS for direct recording to a computer.
Guitar Tracks recording software is a powerful tool for recording, editing, mixing, finalising, and sharing music. Guitar Tracks is designed for streamlined recording with 32 audio tracks + MIDI backing track, 11 classic audio/mastering effects, and 1 GB of audio loops and content. Integrated CD burning and MP3 file export are also included.
The Main Features of the Cakewalk V-Studio 20 Include:
- Complete Hardware/Software Recording Solution for Guitar, Developed by Cakewalk Boss and Roland
- USB Low Latency Interface and Control Surface with On-board COSM DSP Effects
- Built-in High Quality Stereo Microphones
- XLR Mic in with 48v Phantom Power
- Stereo Line-in on 1/4" Jacks
- Hi-Z Bass + Guitar Input
- Jack Input for Play, Stop and Record Switch
- Expression Pedal Input
- Headphone Out
- Stereo RCA Line Out
- 36 Genuine Boss vitual Effect Pedals
- 12 Modelled Amps
- Guitar Track Software Provides 32 Audio Tracks with Midi Backing and 11 Classic Audio/Mastering Effects
- 1GB of Bundled Loops and Samples
- Integrated CD Burning and MP3 File Export
- Kensington Lock Point
- Comprehensive Video Tuorials and Online Help
- PC and MAC Compatible